Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sleep deprivation and functionality

Why is it that the more tired I am, the harder it is for me to fall asleep? I feel a little like a zombie today. Or rather, a little more like a zombie, considering I felt like one yesterday...Stupid not sleeping enough. And before you ask, no, it's not because I'm stressed out. I've been in the can't-sleep-because-I'm-worried-about-too-much place before. This is not the same. I'm not worrying about anything. I'm just thinking whatever comes into my head. It just doesn't stop....grrrr. Sweet, lovely sleep, ah how I miss you.

So now I've come up with a new fun idea for a vanity. An inexpensive, but pretty vanity. Take one ikea work table. Mix in one ikea wall shelf. Add a few yards of pretty fabric that matches the room, followed by three ikea spotlights and a table mirror...and presto: you have a beautiful vanity. the only thing it needs is storage for all my beautifying things like flat irons and curlers, makeup, hair and face gunk, perfume, brushes, etc. I'll perfect my plans later...

Too tired to do it now...

love,
Alex

1 comment:

Sarah said...

add in Ikea rolly under-desk cabinet... or maybe two, you've got lots of beauty stuff!