Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!



So today is my 28th birthday, and it's the first one in a couple years that I'm only happy about. I sort of went through a quarter life crisis at twenty five. And then again at 26. And there were remenants of those feelings at 27. But this year I'm just having a great day! I'm looking forward to this year and to each year that comes after it. I wouldn't want to stay the same age my whole life.




Before, when Oliver would call me his old lady (I'm nine months older than he is), I'd laugh and smile, but inside I would feel all icky. But now it is kind of cute. Because nine months is now only 2 percent of my life. And that's just so far!




It's funny how the older I get, the shorter time feels. I guess old Einstein was right about the whole relativity thing...




Anyway, those are my musings for today. I know I said I'd get more pictures on here, so here you go, even though it's an old one...

(This is me singing Glitter and be Gay in the musical Candide by Leonard Bernstein my senior year of college)

love,

Alex

No comments: